Start the application review process
  • 1 Tell us which type of application you need help with
  • 2 Make your payment and download the forms
  • 3 Fill in the forms and send them to us
  • 4 We’ll return the forms within 24 hours with our comments and advice

Canadian Citizenship Certificate for a Child born outside of Canada to a Canadian Parent while living abroad or in USA: Children born abroad (such as in the USA) to at least one Canadian Citizen are Canadian Citizens by birthright.  Even though the country the child was born may only recognizes that country citizenship for the child, the child essentially has “dual citizenship”.

WE can help you to obtain proof of Canadian Citizenship if your child was born aboard or in the USA, and the child currently living outside of Canada.  Remember, you are not Appling for a citizenship for your child – your child is already a Canadian Citizen.  You are applying for PROOF of Canadian citizenship.  You should choose this option if:

  • If the child was born outside of Canada
  • One of the child parents were a Canadian Citizen when the child were born
  • The child currently living outside of Canada

For children under 16, one of parents should act as the applicant.

Help us help you!

Once your payment has been approved, you will receive an email containing a unique and secure login link where you can download your forms and submit them to us for verification. If you have an existing problem with your passport application, you will be able to elaborate on the issue in the comment box when you upload your forms. Please describe any problems as thoroughly as you can so that we can give you help you in the most efficient manner possible.