By signing up with Canada Citizenship Help (canadacitizenshiphelp.ca) services, you (the client) agree to the use of electronic communication and temporary storage of confidential information while your application is processed.
All details obtained online and via electronic communication will be held in a secure server and used only for the purpose of preparing your citizenship application. Canada Citizenship Help will use its best efforts to maintain a high degree of security for electronic communication and information storage.
All information and documentation received by Canada Citizenship Help are reviewed by the designated staff and used only for the preparation of your citizenship application. This information and the document will not be divulged to any third party without your prior consent, other than:
- Canada Citizenship Help designated employees
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
- As demanded by law.
All Canada Citizenship Help’s agents and employees are bound by Canada Citizenship Help’s confidentiality agreement the Code of Professional Conducts.
We only ask for your personal information relevant to accurately complete your application and keep you informed of your application status. If you are signing up for one or more applicants other than yourself, you will need to make sure that each of these other applicants agreed, in advance, to the disclosure of their personal information to us.
We take our clients’ privacy seriously and maintain the following key practices with respect to the protection of information and privacy of our clients.
- After signing up with Canada Citizenship Help, the client receives a private secure link to upload her/his completed application and supporting documents.
- Information uploaded via Canada Citizenship Help’s secure link, as well as all email communications, are encrypted, to protect the client information from any intruders and hackers.
- All information obtained online and via electronic communication will be held in a secure server.
- The client registration will be deleted from the Canada Citizenship Help server system after three years.
- The client’s personal information is deleted from Canada Citizenship Help server system as soon as the client confirms the reception of the Citizenship Certificate.
For your convenience, we make certain that the information about your application is available to you, or other persons authorized by you. For example, if you request an update on the status of your application, you or another person authorized by you may receive the update from us, after providing sufficient information confirming the identity of the applicant.