Why Canada Citizenship Help?
- Your Canadian Citizenship Application resource: We will assist you with filling out the proper forms and reviewing your supporting documents.
- Your Canadian Citizenship Photo Resource: Most U.S. – based commercial photographers aren’t aware of Canadian Citizenship photo standards and requirements. We find a local photographer that is able to take the new higher standard Canadian citizenship photo and assess your photos prior to submission.
- Our Personal Guarantee: Canada Citizenship Help has a 100% success rate in assisting our clients’ to submit applications that won’t get rejected. We are a team of professionals specialized on Canadian citizenship. We support you in the process until you receive proof of your Canadian citizenship.
- We Make It Easy: We are your personal Canadian Citizenship coaches and are available to answer all of your questions immediately – via phone, email, or our online chat.
- Responsiveness: No long phone wait times or automatic answering service. Our live agent are at your service 24/7 every day of the year.
- Trust: Our customers trust us – and that’s as important as the service we provide. We are registered with the Better Business Bureau and employ SSL encryption on our website. Securing and protecting our customers’ information is paramount.
- We are an expert on Canadian Citizenship Application, documentation and photos. Our testimonials speak for themselves. We are your personal Canadian Citizenship Application experts.
Canadian Citizenship Facts
What is proof of Canadian citizenship? Why do I need a Canadian citizenship certificate?
A Canadian citizenship certificate is a document that proves that a person is a Canadian citizen. The Citizenship Certificate is acceptable form of proof of Canadian citizenship when applying for:
- Canadian Passport
- Social Insurance Number
- Enhanced driver’s licence
- Enhanced identity card
- Access government services such as:
- Health care
- Register to vote
If you or your child were born outside of Canada, obtaining proof of Canadian citizenship certificate allows you or your child to live, study or work in Canada without needing any permits.
Who is a Canadian Citizen?
- If you were born in Canada, you are a Canadian citizen.
- If you were born in outside Canada and one of your parents was a Canadian citizen at the time of your birth.
- If your child was born outside Canada, and you were a Canadian citizen when the child was born, your child is automatically a Canadian citizen.
- If you were born outside Canada and one of your grandparents were a Canadian citizen when you were born, you might be a Canadian Citizen.
You are ‘The Best’ at what you do, I am so grateful that you were there for me!
Terence & Anna Lowery
Recent Blog Posts
- Dual Citizenship Offers Major Advantages For Post Secondary StudentsPosted December 30, 2016
- The Benefits of Dual American and Canadian CitizenshipPosted December 26, 2016
- President Elect Trump's Tax Plans Could Benefit Dual Canadian/American CitizensPosted November 30, 2016