Why Canada Citizenship Help?
We are experts on Canadian citizenship applications, documentation and photos. We are your one-stop Canadian Citizenship support and resource centre
- Application Rejection: Over 50% of proof of Canadian citizenship applications submitted from outside of Canada are rejected.
- Canadian missions in the USA are no longer accepting applications for a proof of Canadian citizenship anymore. All applications and update request must be sent to Canada.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada cannot be reached by phone or email from outside of Canada.
- Professional support: We will assist you with filling out the proper forms, find a local qualified photographer that specializes in the new Canadian citizenship photo standards, help you with required supporting documents for your application, and assess your application, photos and supporting documents prior to submission.
- Customer support and troubleshooting: We will submit your application on your behalf and deal with any problem with your application.
- Regular update: we provide regular updates until you receive your certificate.
- Our Personal Guarantee: Canada Citizenship Help has a 100% success rate in assisting our clients’ to submit applications that won’t get rejected. We are a team of professionals specialized on Canadian citizenship. We support you in the process until you receive proof of your Canadian citizenship.
- We Make It Easy: We are your personal Canadian Citizenship coaches and are available to answer all of your questions immediately – via phone, email, or our online chat.
- Responsiveness: No long phone wait times or automatic answering service. Our live agent are at your service 24/7 every day of the year.
- Trust: Our customers trust us – and that’s as important as the service we provide. We are registered with the Better Business Bureau and employ SSL encryption on our website. Securing and protecting our customers’ information is paramount.
Canadian Citizenship Facts
What is proof of Canadian citizenship? Why do I need a Canadian citizenship certificate?
A Canadian citizenship certificate is a document that proves that a person is a Canadian citizen. The Citizenship Certificate is acceptable form of proof of Canadian citizenship when applying for:
- Canadian Passport
- Social Insurance Number
- Enhanced driver’s licence
- Enhanced identity card
- Access government services such as:
- Health care
- Register to vote
If you or your child were born outside of Canada, obtaining proof of Canadian citizenship certificate allows you or your child to live, study or work in Canada without needing any permits.
Who is a Canadian Citizen?
- If you were born in Canada, you are a Canadian citizen.
- If you were born in outside Canada and one of your parents was a Canadian citizen at the time of your birth.
- If your child was born outside Canada, and you were a Canadian citizen when the child was born, your child is automatically a Canadian citizen.
- If you were born outside Canada and one of your grandparents were a Canadian citizen when you were born, you might be a Canadian Citizen.
You are ‘The Best’ at what you do, I am so grateful that you were there for me!
Terence & Anna Lowery
Recent Blog Posts
- Malala Yousafzai Becomes Honorary Canadian CitizenPosted April 23, 2017
- The Benefits Of Canadian Citizenship Sometimes Take A While To Consider...But Should They?Posted March 27, 2017
- The Senate Proposes Changes To the Government's Citizenship LawPosted March 22, 2017